HALLETT & Co.
 
434_e.jpg
 

434

434 Jefferson Street was built in 1853 as a small grocery store in the Berrien Ward of Savannah, Georgia. While a 1902 expansion gave the building its distinctive Italianate features, a devastating fire and subsequent 1970s renovation destroyed the period, interior details of the property. Follow us as we transform this commercial building by revealing its original, exterior elements and updating the interiors into contemporary work spaces.

To view the full photo journal, follow us on Instagram @434_hallettco.