HALLETT & Co.
 
1301-lincoln-street-003.jpg
 

Lincoln

1301 Lincoln Street is a circa 1925 one room Standard Oil Company gas station which stands today as an award winning adaptive reuse office structure. Abandonment of the site resulted in a comprehensive renovation plan, in which the earlier building was restored to its original footprint, and later additions were remodeled to compliment their historical counterparts. Original doors, windows, hardware, and lighting were discovered and reused, while the new exterior facades with architectural bays, soffit and fascia replications, and an updated paint scheme ushered the building into its present era.